The NW High School Prom will be held on Saturday May 13, 8:00-11:00p.m. at the Jackson College George E. Potter Center. Here is a 'Fashion Guide for the Prom
1. The last day to request a guest from another school or an underclassmen is†Friday May 5, 2017
2. Juniors†must†be actively participating in the planning of the Prom as they are the hosts for the senior class.†
3. Juniors†are needed immediately†to help with preparations. Please see Mrs. Dodge or Mr. Edward.†
4. The next meeting is†Thursday April 20, 2017 at 6:00 p.m.†It will be a working meeting.
5. Juniors will also be needed on†Friday May 12, 2017 at 3:00 p.m.†at Jackson College cafeteria to help decorate. Juniors will be needed at†11:00 p.m.†on†Saturday May 13, 2017†to help take down decorations.†
6. Ticket sales will begin after testing week. The tickets will be $30 per person in advance and $35 at the door. Tickets will be sold during lunches. Juniors are needed to sell tickets during A and B lunch. Please see Mrs. Dodge or Mr. Edward.